Your Ad Could Be Here

Good Evening!

s5thijs

Hello everybody!

Always nice to write a small introduction about yourself. Okay, here's te boring part; my name is Matthijs (like Matthew, but then the Dutch version) Ypenburg, 28 years old and I'm from Amsterdam (yes, the city with all the good stuff). Hereby I like to excuse me for my English. I can speak it fluently, but I'm still Dutch!

I've been making music since I was 17 years. After playing a couple of Oasis tunes on my guitar (great music and really easy to play) I already started to write my own music. Of course, it was complete crap, but it was a start. After a couple of years I'd played in a couple of bands. The last two bands where quite interesting. I wrote a lot of music, some with my buddy Machiel (like Michael, but then different). I don't play in a band right now. After the last split up we (Machiel and myself) decided to record some music at home, just for fun. Let's be honoust, finding new bandmembers is just like dating, we had enough of it for a while. So we have our little project which is fun.

I love to listen to creations of other musicians! They can give a new perspective to songs and inspire me. I'd already listend to a couple of tunes and some where really cool!

Okay... I'm going to check out some more stuff on this site!

Grtz

s5thijs aka Matthijs

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Welcome, Matthijs - I'm being interviewed on Radio Heemskerk in Netherlands in a few weeks - be sure to tune in :) ...

That is awesome! Gonna check out some of your stuff later on!

Dus gewoon ff Hollanders onder elkaar, vette actie dat je op de radio komt! [smiley=rockin.gif]

Grtz

Matthijs