Your Ad Could Be Here

Shout Out From Down Under!

Hey all, name's Brad. Music styles I'm into - Rock/Metal (mainly 70's and 80's) but also Accoustic pieces, instrumentals and Orchestral/Soundtrack stuff.

Fave bands would be MetallicA, Slipknot, Sick Puppies.

I've been playing keyboard/pinao since about 2nd grade (doesn't mean I'm any good though :P), also Guitar (electic, accoustic and bass) for the past 3 to 4 years (same thing applies here :P), bit of drum exposure, though I don't have any room for my own kit :(, and I have a violin, that, unfortunately, I haven't taken the liberty of learning to play as yet.

As for genre of music that I write, I am composing soundtrack score for a hopeful onscreen adaptation of my, as yet, unpublished novel, which is a mixture of ambient/orchestral/rock/electronic, though I haven't really touched upon the last two, as I'm not very up to speed on all the advanced theory behind songwriting as yet, though I wish to learn. I have written about 20 or so songs, that I intend to upload at some stage in the near future (Critique! Critique! Critique!). That's all from me as of now, happy mixing :D

Hey Brad!

70's and 80's music rocks!!!!

I like your enthusiasm for wanting to learn advanced music theory. I stopped learning it once the book I was looking at started referencing things it hadn't mentioned earlier in the book so I had no clue what the hell it was on about, and that was a beginners guide!

Oh well, I prefer to be more practical anyway.

Welcome to songstuff, look forward to hearing some of your songs :)

HarlandGirl

• 2 weeks later...