Your Ad Could Be Here

Greetings, People!

Spock

Haldo!

I'm Sam. I'm 20 years old, and I've been writing song lyrics for several years now. My brother writes music, and we'll often collaborate. I enjoy a broad range of music, so I don't have any particular style in my writing. My greatest inspiration would probably be from Broadway musicals, since the best lyricists seem to write showtunes. Or country.

In my other life, I'm about to start my Junior year of college, studying Engineering. I like computers, Mario-Kart, and playing the harmonica.

You can read a collection of lyrics I wrote here: http://worlds.mycorneroftheweb.com/

If you'd like to use any of my lyrics in any way (the ones on my website, or the ones I post here), just let me know and I'll probably let you. I like sharing my work. =]

Glad to be here!

thumbsup2.gif mario kart. havent played that in years. We used to have neighborhood trouneys. 15 kids or so racing on two machines.... good times. Wish now I had been learning the guitar i'd be giving advice instead of asking for it. guitar.gif

welcome. I'm new myself.

• 4 weeks later...