Your Ad Could Be Here

Newbie! :d Need Help With Songwriting

LILY

• Noob

Hello there, I am new on this site. ^^ I love singing and song writing but recently am getting more serious about it. If you have any helpful tips, I beg you to post them here. XD Thanks and hello everyone! :D

Hi Lily and welcome.

I'm so glad you found us in your hour of need :)

There's so much help just for you here, so take some time to search through the site for topics, posts, blogs, written lyrics that have been critiqued etc. Why would you want to read other peoples lyrics you may ask? Go look and you'll find the answer :) Help is often staring back at us :dancingstick:

Enjoy being here and get involved in the community - another way to get a lot of help through making friends.

And don't forget please, critique at least one members song before posting your own lyrics (preferably 2 or 3 - it helps you, believe it or not!!).

• Editors

Hey Lily,

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Just browse around a bit,or search the keyword,and another thing is,get involved,the more musicians you meet,the more you learn. If you still dont get any tips,you can always buzz me or any of the Staff.

glad the blogpost helped,

Mahesh

• 4 weeks later...