Your Ad Could Be Here

A New Member Here!

Hi songwriters,

I'm brand new here, i was looking for a forum, and then i came here. This one seems to me to be a good one. I'll discover it later.

I'm from the netherlands, and playing guitar and keys and writing songs. Also did a short time a studie in music production/sound design. I think writing is the most i do. I would like to make my songs better, especially in lyrics.

Also have a book about it, 'writing better lyrics' But i need to do more with it.

I hope to learn alot here, and other people too. I upload a song here, for who likes to hear. I will upload more later. Not that there is much.

Greetings, Nick

http://snd.sc/qfdusd

Hi Nick, welcome to Songstuff! :)

Hey Nick, welcome. make sure you complete your profile, about me, the members map etc.

Posting etiquette is review and critique say 3 other members songs before you post. That way we become friends and learn from each other.

Thanks people!

@justsoulin:

You mean, its a kind of nice, to review other peoples songs, instead of only showing your own songs?

Totally agree with that, giving comments and tips on other songs, is also a way to learn.

I'll have a look on the forum comming days, and will take part of it!

Welcome, Nick :) ...

Archived