Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing Another Lyricist And Amateur Vocalist

cisus

Hello, everybody.

My name is Joshua, I go by the alias Cisus(from latin word to trim, cut or sculpt with precision) and I'm from southern California.

I have an endless desire to write and am constantly sketching together lyrics for songs, but I have yet to accompany any words with actual music; aside from the occasional practice of writing new lyrics for pre-existing songs.

I am very interested in partnering with a musical composer, with interest in similar styles of music as I(listed in profile), whom has works they are looking to have lyrics written for and to produce some music around any lyrics I plan to soon post.

I have yet to make attempts at recording any vocals, primarily for lack of a sound-appropriate space, equipment and/or musical track.

A little un-technical information about me; skip if not interested or if you are even more interested you should view my profile(and hopefully soon to come blog with some of the more finalized lyrics I've written).

I have a very creative mind that won't stop to let me rest; at least despite any attempts up 'till now.

For this reason I spend the majority of my time jumping between programming my own game and writing(whether it be lyrics, short-stories or unfinished books). I try not to be too much of a Jack-of-all-trades, but my inherent natures do little to stop me at times; still, I remain focused on both my game's programming + story development and writing lyrics every time they pop into my head or I'm stuck/bored.

Peace and <3 all.

EDIT:

Some lyrics now up, for those interested, at:

http://cisus.blogspot.com/

Edited by cisus