Your Ad Could Be Here

I Came To Collaborate With Other Musicians

Adamsvette

• Noob

My name is Adam Hosburgh.

I'm 20 years old and have been playing, preforming, composing, recording, writing, teaching, and of course, learning music for the past decade. I had a little local metal band for a while called 12 Steps Away and I'm wanting to start a new art project called Breath Free. I have the ideas and the means to work but I want to work with other musicians over the internet to complete it.

I'm not going to limit the number of ideas or the number of people. I want this to be a living creation based on the influence of everybody (but i do have general story and musical themes that I would like to stick to. Think of myself as a project manager if you will.) But don't let that differ you from submitting your talents, no matter how grand or insignificant you might feel them to be. Contact me and I will send you my full idea, including what I have so far completed. I use GarageBand to record with and I own a guitar and violin, but I can play and write for many instruments.

right now I know I'm looking for bassists, singers, percussionists and synthesizer/keyboardist/pianists.

Find me on facebook, message me here, reply to this post, or send me an email: adamsvette@gmail.com

I look foward to meeting you!

• Noob

I probably should have specified. I'm one of those crazy people who think that my music and art aren't products to be sold, They're personal expressions. Once I finish this (alone or not), I will let it become public domain, so that anyone can see and listen, reproduce, and enjoy without limits. I agree wholeheartedly that we all need a source of income and a means to eat, but just this once I'd like to keep it free of limits or controls. And I know it can work and be amazing. Just look at all of the amazing things that opensource groups have brought us.