Your Ad Could Be Here

another newbie!!!

Hi Tim

Welcome to Songstuff!

Cheers

John

Hi Tim,

Welcome to this loony bin laden with writers and blighters, musicians with manic conditions and other sentient citizens of the world. [smiley=drums.gif]

John

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Loony bin laden ... is that Osama's crazy brother?

Finn :-) ...

Hiya Tim

The Songstuff detective deduces that you are in fact the Rhythm Guitarist in PILFA. So we got the singer too (Euphoriamorning) - how about getting the rest of the band to sign up. I don't think we ever had a whole band as members before! :P

Hiya Tim

The Songstuff detective deduces that you are in fact the Rhythm Guitarist in PILFA. So we got the singer too (Euphoriamorning) - how about getting the rest of the band to sign up. I don't think we ever had a whole band as members before!  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dan dont work a the moment and i dont work whilst i am at work... think the other guys work to hard to be on the internet all day.... shame on them.

This is a cool site how long has it been up and running

Dan dont work a the moment and i dont work whilst i am at work... think the other guys work to hard to be on the internet all day.... shame on them.

This is a cool site how long has it been up and running

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The boss, John Moxey, set up Songstuff.com 4 years ago and I think the bulletin board has been going 2 years. I discovered it in March this year and have been addicted ever since.

We need more Metallers as those discussions tend to be limited to me and Nightwolf. We had a long thread about Motorhead (all hail) a while back but not too many others since. Most people on here like lots of different kinds of music, including me, so it's a good place to hang out.

Archived