Your Ad Could Be Here

Country-Folk-Blues Singer-Songwriter

• Noob

Hi to all, I am a country-folk-blues singer-songwriter from Asheville, NC. Also a poet-essayist and advocate for the poor, with a teaching and counseling background. I am always looking for songwriting collaboration opportunities.

Having been raised in the South, but also lived in New England 20 years, hence I have been exposed to a variety of musical influences. I play out at an open mic in hendersonville, NC that features a great variety of Southern-mountain, folk, country and bluegrass, as well as blues and rock.

I am much stronger as a lyricist but I sing well. I play a 3/4 acoustic guitar with silk and steel strongs.

I am basically a baby boomer who strives to stay up with the current array of talented artists, though I am picky. I look forward to participating here.

Patrick F.

Archived