Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello everyone!

I decided to make this account to not only promote my band among my peers and fellow songwriters, but also to get some critique on my lyrics/ songs, ideas, help, influences as well as home recording advice and insight into what else I should add into my music!

I am located out of southern Connecticut, home of the impending blizzard Nemo :P

I will be posting links to my band page on Facebook and other social media soon, but first I want to get some material up there and perhaps a demo out!

Thanks in advance :D

hi and welcome to Songstuff :) You should find info and people covering lots of useful topics from writing, through recording and production, to management, legal issues, distribution, marketing and promotion. Even how to fo a proper song release. I say "even" because across members from beginners to seasoned writers and performers that they have no clue how to do a release or how to properly leverage that release to gain fans. It's a bug bear I intend tackling this year in a big way.