Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi There!

Greetings from a guy who partially grew up in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and now lives in New York!

Why hello there, my name is Malachi. I am 16 years old (December 7th was my birthday.) I guess I will start off on my song writing. I just uploaded a pretty good group of songs. I wrote more, but I uploaded the ones I favor. I haven't wrote music yet, but plan to. It's hard to find guys who wish to play in my area and start a band. I can do stuff on stage, but I'm too shy to ask. I am still learning guitar. It's hard. I can't read tabs or notes. I'm learning how to read notes, but tabs are tricky for me. I'd rather read in tabs, though so I wish someone could help teach me how to read tabs. But I have an R.W. Jameson Left-Handed (Yes, I'm a Natural Lefty) Electric Acoustic guitar & I have a Schecter SGR C-1 Left-Handed Electric Guitar, which I always keep 'em both in Drop D because I play to Tool (I'm learning "Stinkfist") and I also play to other random things.

Okay, I don't want to be modest because I try not to be, but I am very good at singing. People have told me. I'm a baritone so I add power to my voice a lot and of course, some bass. I haven't done any vocal covers or vocals of my songs and uploaded them, but I will. I love to sing to many artists. I also LOVE TO DRAW. I am good at cartoon art and stuff. I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan or Hedgie as other people would say and I draw a lot of characters that are either official or my own. I also am well experienced in PHOTO MANIPULATING & GRAPHIC DESIGNING. I just recently made an album cover for a band called Shadowed Star from Gettysburg, PA. It's their first EP.

I draw so here's a place to find my drawings. My DeviantArt

Oh, I post a lot of music on YouTube from artists like Breaking Benjamin, Tool, A Perfect Circle, and Nirvana. Here it is!

Who am I inspired by? Too many bands to even remember, but here's some.

-Tool

-Breaking Benjamin

-Nirvana

-A Perfect Circle

-Coheed & Cambria

-System of a Down

-Soundgarden

-Alice In Chains

-Staind

-Blue October

-Lamb of God

-Pantera

-Megadeth

-Metallica [Yes, I know! I'm a fan of both Megadeth and Metallica. I know how the irrational fans are. I'm not one of them.]

-Creed

-Filter

-Lifer [They're local. Only released one album in 2001. Their lead singer, guitarist and bassist formed a band called Stardog Champion who's performing with Three Days Grace, Shinedown, and P.O.D. I believe in the Transit of Venus tour. I talk to their vocalist, Nick Coyle a lot. He's very talented.]

-Hatebreed

-Stone Sour

-Red

-Evans Blue [OLD EVANS BLUE. Not the new one without their old vocalist.]

-Chevelle

AND

-Puscifer

-Deftones

Favorite Songwriters

1. Maynard James Keenan [Tool, A Perfect Circle, & Puscifer.]

2. Benjamin Burnley [breaking Benjamin]

3. Claudio Sanchez [Coheed & Cambria]

4. Randy Blythe [Lamb of God. FREE RANDY BLYTHE!]

5. Billy Howerdel [A Perfect Circle]

6. Serj Tankian [system of a Down]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I am very laid back. Now, my songs are listed as "don't need collaboration," but if you really want to do something that would edit them or actually make music of them, PM me. So anyway, HOW IS EVERYBODY? WHO HERE'S MY FRIEND OR FOE? I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS AND GALS! XD

Archived