Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi...been Writing For Years!...finally Produced Something Worth Listening To!?

Hi...I call myself C90, after the 90 minute cassette tapes I used to use back in the 90's. That's the era that has influenced me the most. It's the period I spent playing guitar in various rock, pop & soul bands gigging in pubs in southern England. I started using an Atari and Steinberg software to write music, and have upgraded across the years to Reason 6. WIth this setup I can finally produce stuff that sounds professional. Can't sing a note myself, but turns out my daughter has significant talent!....here's a link to our first serious effort...

She wants to stay anonymous at the moment, and is more interested in being a writer than a performer. I created the video using Buddypoke characters for a bit of fun and to be able to get it up on youtube.

Would be grateful for opinions and feedback!

• Like 1

Welcome C90!

VERY nice tune/demo! Really... I liked everything about it and it's VERY rare that I say that! The only criticism I would offer ---if I may--- is that the vocals are a bit under in the mix. I'd make them drier [less processed] and bring them up a wee bit. Otherwise, an excellent production! Everything made sense and happened at the right time. Terrific!!!