Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Everyone

• Noob

My name is Chris and i am a big lover of all gene of music,i am 37 years old and from northamptonshire,i suffer from agoraphobia and it makes it hard for me to go out and do most things,one is to perform on stage as i couldnt get to the gig if i even tried,i play the piano and harmonica,i am a your typical blues player...well i was,i do write lyrics but they start off as poems,wouldnt call them award winning but when its from the soul,you can see in the persons eyes as they read it that they make a connection,ive came onto this website as i am creating a website for musicians called GigJacking,its a reviews website and a place for bands and dj's and solo artists to put their gig dates and venue on,also a area for people to find band members and sell their old instruments for the next generation,its not even a finished website yet,not even sure if it would be wanted.

but i have joined this forum to read the work of others and appreciate how much work you people put into it,i was thinking of posting my works and i hope its not to bad,i dont mind critics :)

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this.

Chris  aka The Lynx

Archived