Your Ad Could Be Here

New To Songwriting

• Noob

Hello guys, I'm Josh and I'm only 13. I'm learning to play guitar and I'm starting to write some songs. They could do with improving but I'm pretty proud of some and I've even made some backing to a few. Does anyone have any tips to making music in general? Because I've picked up a little from bands such as Green Day, Two Door Cinema Club and My Chemical Romance. But I think I could really improve :)

Welcome Josh. You have a wonderful resource here at your fingertips. Read all the articles and then read some critiques. Critiques are a fabulous way to provide feedback to others, and they also help you personally as well. Don't feel overawed, just express your thoughts. You'll get the hang of it. When you are ready post some lyrics or a song for review. You'll find we are all supportive of each other regardless of age or experience.

Enjoy the site,

Kel

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

Jan

Welcome to Songstuff Josh. :) Enjoy your journey as a songwriter!

hey Josh! glad you made it!

Archived