Your Ad Could Be Here

Introduce Yourself?:l

• Noob

okay, well im Fozia and im 16.

I started listening to song lyrics a few months ago and what singers were trying to say through music.

I started to become interested and liked the messages put through so I decided to try and song write.

I came up with one and don't think its that good, but need help with how to write, make it sound interesting.

I am into all kinds of music rap, country, r n b, rock/roll and more

yeah so don't know what else to say but message me if you want to know anything:)

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Welcome to SongStuff.

Edit: If you like songs with deeper meanings, check out Aesop Rock. Just a tip. ;}

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff :)

Jan

Fozia:

There's one way to grow and go, and that's to jump right in. That is something we all had to do on here.  You will find that there are a bunch of really nice foks here who simply like to help others get better by sharing their thoughts and ideas.  So welcome aboard, and enjoy the ride!

Joe

Archived