Your Ad Could Be Here

You Are Helping My Obsession!

• Noob

Hey everybody,

Brand new on the forum. Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 21 year old Canadian male. I am a songwriter and guitar player of just about nine years. I grew up on punk rock, but love all music and always keep an open mind. Everything I play and write definitely has a touch of my roots in it, but I am always trying to expand and find reach undiscovered places in my own songwriting.

I have played in multiple bands, starting out when I was a kid in high school. We used to play way too loud in my parents garage and neglected to wear ear protection. Oh, the good ol' days. From there I moved to play in more succesful bands, some of which gigged in western Canada. Nowadays, I am starting a fresh project and am in the process of putting the finishing touches on the last couple of songs to make up my debut album. Studio time, here I come!

I have been trying to dedicate even more time than I already do to my music as of late, as I am starting to realize it is something I definitely want to pursue professionally. I have been turned on to the concept of developing an "obsession" if you will. I basically want to be thinking, speaking, singing, breathing, living music as much as humanly possible, each and every day. Joining this forum is another helpful link in the chain to ensure I stay connected. Thanks for helping my obsession!

Well, form the looks of this forum, I have a lot of reading to do! Should be busy for the next little while. See you guys around.

Hey Punker, welcome to Songstuff :)

Archived