Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello All !

Just joined up!  Looks like a great site and I am eager to start contributing.  I've been playing guitar and writing songs for over 20 years.  I am a mastering engineer and hopefully I will get the opportunity to be of service to help bring to life any songs entrusted to me from this community.

All the best,

Rob

Thanks folks!  I'm hearing some really solid mixing so far  I will be participating as much as my schedule allows.  Looking forward to getting to know. 

Thanks Tony!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Rob

I compose with the free program "MuseScore" because it is simple and I can write there notes.

Any suggestions how can I improve the sound is it possible to use with this program other bank of instrument?is ther any other program that I can write notes with natural real instruments sound?
Thanks
Liner Or

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

Jan

Hi Rob

I compose with the free program "MuseScore" because it is simple and I can write there notes.

Any suggestions how can I improve the sound is it possible to use with this program other bank of instrument?is ther any other program that I can write notes with natural real instruments sound?

Thanks

Liner Or

I'm not familiar with this program.  Sorry I can't offer any advice. 

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff  :)

Jan

Thanks Jan!

Hi Rob,.. I am also newbee,... I am in the 'Colab' group hoping to get involved in doing some harmony vocals, via mp3/wav files,..I do my work on a 'TASCAM DP02' 8 track,.. got stuff on YouTube.. anyway all seem friendly on here... nice to meet you.

Tally (PaulRobson) 

https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?o=U

Archived