Your Ad Could Be Here

• Noob

Hey guys! My name is Marco Christian. I'm 14 years old and I'm an aspiring singer-songwriter and producer.

I just started making music recently, on FL Studio. I make Dance-Pop and R&B. Sometimes I make some EDM too.

I also have basic bass guitar skills.

I love almost all kinds of music. EDM, R&B, Pop-Punk Rock, even Country.

My skills in songwriting are not very good, but I'm learning. All this time I've only been making remixes or remakes of songs, I never really wrote a song by myself. I would appreciate if some of you guys can help me :)

I sing. I'm not taking vocal lessons and all that, I just watch some free singing lessons on YouTube.

I think I'm a tenor but I'm not so sure... haha :/

I dream of making it big on the music industry. I want to be heard by people and change the world.

And I'm confident! :)

The reason I'm here is that I want to make new friends that share the same interest as I do, which is music.

That's all,,

Archived