Your Ad Could Be Here

Lachy Saying Hellow!

Lachy Whyte

• Noob

Hi all I am always singing always on my guitar always writing...lately writing working on developing my writing skills. 

My vocals have gone down hill due to smoking ...or maybe its something just psychological. Ha ha anyway

I hope to see you all soon.

Here is a link to my youtube I never use: With one video of my original song "Who is love"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnUGV4UeXUQ 

And some lyrics I'm working on at the moment with a proof reader as I'm dyslexic. 

post-16771-0-47996400-1392783242_thumb.j

Sorry to hear about that, guess depends where you download from, if you selected direct download or an installer download (bundled crapware) and if you selected custom install etc.

I've just tested 4 download links quickly and none are like you got. Maybe I'm just more used to avoiding crapware downloads :) Moving on :)

That's a pity. I wonder if they made changes since Justin downloaded it?

I have to admit I don't know exactly how dyslexia affects peopl. I know that it can cause words to be mixed up, or numbers for some people, but I am not sure in what way. Does it move around words in a sentence? Cause issues with spelling? Is it something that has any consistency? For example if you read the same sentence twice, would you misread it in the same way?

I can't imaging how frustrating that would be.

If you use the cnet dload link and not the 'direct' download link, you get their installer.

If you click instead under, where it says direct download link, you get the untouched installer. Then just make sure you install in 'custom' mode so you won't get any extra stuff - but the app owner hasn't touched the app since I think 2008, so any bloatware is from other sources - just get the right dload link that's 11.5MB's and states it's the McGill exe.