Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello From Australia

Hi all,

I am a singer/songwriter/producer/sound engineer in Brisbane Australia.

I am here to try and find someone to collaborate with. I have loads of my own music but some of the best stuff I have ever written came out of a collaboration with others who added their own flavour to my ideas. I would like to find someone in the big wide world who can collaborate with me to create music. Songs, Albums etc. Your music, my music, our music.

I have no particular style except to say I write anything from Country to rock.

Here is some of my rock stuff.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/turmoil-ep/id549455148

Here is a link to another side of my writing.

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/take-me-back/id543812112

I use Presonus Studio One for all my recording. 

I would love to work on projects with someone else and see what can come of it. I am a singer and bass player so would be happy to find others to compliment that.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I am in Brisbane too, northside, writing Country is kinda work. Always like to collaborate. Can't sing for peanuts but it don't stop me none, despite the cat's howling, the dogs barking and the birds screeching at me to stop!

Anyhow apart from that, welcome to Songstuff. Collaboration is the name of the game here, and check out the site for sure. I encourage you to join the weekly lyrics challenge, we collaborate often!

Cheers,

Kel

Archived