Your Ad Could Be Here

Hello Song People

Amoon

Hello Everyone,

I remember when I was young trying to learn to play the guitar and I could never get anywhere, so stopped playing and packed it all in. I never thought I'd start playing again until I heard a colleague play the wonderful Ukulele.

So about a year ago, I decided to give it ago and since then have never looked back! A couple of months ago I borrowed a guitar from a friend and thought I'd have another crack at it, and now I can string a couple of songs together. 

Only the other day, some words popped into my head and I decided to write them down, and then some more came. I've never really written before and thought to myself it would be nice to have somewhere to share them and get some feedback.

Thanks for reading :)