Your Ad Could Be Here

Representing Angry Robot Noises

• Noob

Greetings everyone, my name is Tal (pronounced the same as tall)

Where to begin.... I'm in Cupertino, CA (just north of San Jose, and annoyingly close to Apple headquarters).

I'm 28, currently. I started piano when I was 9 and guitar when I was 11, and I've been singing for as long as I can remember, though I wasn't formally trained until 14. I've been writing music seriously since I was 12 but only recently have I gained the tools I need to start recording and producing what I write.

What do I write? Heavily mid-90s inspired hard rock/industrial rock/industrial metal. I grew up listening to bands like Stabbing Westward, Gravity Kills, White Zombie, Rammstein, e.t.c. and it probably shows in my work. Maybe my stuff is a bit dated now for the electronic/rock hybrid scene because I don't fill it with dubstep sounds but I like to think it keeps it more accessible.

Anyway... I'm here because I bother my producer too much with questions and thoughts and I need a different outlet for that so I can leave him alone to finish my first demo EP thing and get it out already. (I submitted the tracks to him at the end of January this year.)

Oh, my music project is (and has always been) called Nuclear*Sun. I tried to get it together as a band a few times but now I'm just focusing on recording and hoping that getting the songs out there will make it easier to find band members afterwards who are like-minded.

Archived