Your Ad Could Be Here

Looking For Beats

been asked lately , where or how can I make my own beats for my lyrics(music) . . yea it is for rap , and he has only a computer and not sure how good of one, but right now searches youtube for beats to match the lyrics or as close as he can find , so thought I would throw it out there for him and see what came back , 

rock on !!

By beats, are you just talking drum, drum and bass or a whole instrumental?

FL Studio I'm told is good for making them up, with what comes with it.

thanks tom really appreciated and justsoulin, something for hip hop. i have garageband and an fl studio crossover for the mac but i tried following tutorials and i can't make head or tail on how to start. on the fl studio crossover, i have tried but it doesn't work. so anything with like a simple hip-hop kit. i'm not really good at explaining so sorry if it's hard to understand.

yeah i have and...i wasn't quite happy...i will give it a few more goes again i guess tomorrow.

okay i had a friend send me a link to his mac store online and...well...yeah i got my stuff. :D 

very cool bro , !!! keep us posted !!

• 1 month later...

If the main goal is for simply having material to rap over rather then mixing individual instrument loops.

You'll find a large selection here - http://www.flashkit.com/loops/

• 2 weeks later...