Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey, Im A Fool From Texas

Some one on Soundcloud told me to try this forum out, so here I am. Im not sure what to do yet, but I'll figure it out. I make and try to play mostly Folk music, emotive folk music. Some of my influences are Dylan, Neutral Milk Hotel, Thom Yorke/Radiohead, RHCP, Nick Drake, Modest Mouse, Empire! Empire! (i was a lonely estate) among others. Id like to get to know alot of you, maybe we can help each other out, and achieve one of our dreams.

• Like 1

Hi, welcome.

It's a big place, lots happening etc ------ so a good thing is not to jump in with both feet but wander around a while and get the hang of it, what posting rules are and how they differ, where to post what - that kind of thing :)

When you feel comfortable, deep end time :lol:

Ask a Mod if any problems / questions (via pm)