Your Ad Could Be Here

Fender Super Six Reverb

Cant say how happy I am .

Finally got finished having my 1973 super six gone through .

Its pretty much the same head as a twin reverb with 6 ten inch speakers instead of 2 twelves in the twin .

After letting it sit in the corner for almost 20 years ,after we popped a speaker in it jamming one night ,I finally decided to go through it .

It actually still had all the original tubes in it that still worked .

I had the speakers checked out and only had to work on the one i knew was bad besides glueing a couple dust capps back on .

A new set ov Sovtecks and Sprague caps and a few resistors and it sounds totally awesome.

I mainly wanted it to play the piezo side of my JP6 through ,and its working better than Id imagined .

I never really heard the shimmering highs people talk about with Fender amps till now .

Dont even know why Im postin this except that Im jacked !!!post-6717-0-37823000-1403817136_thumb.jp

I bet it sounds a treat. I love the sound of FTRs more than anything else. When building a sound patch on my GT5 or BR16 thats always my starting place.No substitute for the real thing but my Stage 112 needs a little help.

Love to try that one of yours. What a classic.

• 2 weeks later...