Your Ad Could Be Here

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

I have a few other projects in the works but this was something I was playing on the keys with and I thought it would make a great way to say MC to all of my online music friends...so this one's for all of you!

https://soundcloud.com/starise/have-yourself-a-merry-little-christmas-from-me-to-me-sc-friends

It's pretty much a one take song aside from the mixing.

Hope you have a good one!

Cheers,

Tim

Link troubles...not sure what was up...

Very nice, I loved your voice!

This was such a pleasant little esape during my work day. I'm not sure I have heard your voice sound better than this...so smooth and pleasant. I loved the sax solo, too! Wonderful job, Tim...just what I needed today!  :)

Ames1212- Thanks for listening ! Happy Holidays to you!!

jdtate- Thanks man! :) Happy Holidays! All the best!!

Hey Tim, nice song man!

We dont have that Christmas songs tradition in our backwater lands so I am a bit surprised with Christmas songs here and there.

But its always good to let our creativity do wonders when inspiration comes.

Your nice voice and beautiful arrangement really hit the spot in this tune. And sax is great as well.

Great song!

Hey nice avatar Zed! And thanks! ...you can still celebrate even in the backwater lands :) I only sung this through one time...probably sounds like it too...but I don't have the time to retake the vox right now :)

What do you celebrate where you live?

Archived