Your Ad Could Be Here

I'm No Good At Introductions...

ApplePipps

....But here goes nothing! I've been posting around on here since yesterday, so figured I may as well introduce myself.

People know me as all sorts of things, but most call me Pipps, which is sort of where the whole ApplePipps thing came from. I'm 19 and from the UK, although I'm currently studying in the USA until May.

I play piano and guitar, sing and write, as often as I can; I've had piano lessons (classical) but I taught myself to play guitar from the time I was about 12. I've been writing since about that same time, although, looking back at it now, you can barely call what I was producing back then "writing"...I guess at least I can see there's been some kind of progress, though! I've never really shown my lyrics/music to many people before, but I really wanted some critique/feedback which is how I ended up on here.

Outside of musical stuff I love languages - I speak French and German, a tiny bit of Greek, and BSL (sign language). This year I'm also taking a Mandarin Chinese class but that's extremely slow progress. I also love football (soccer) and play pretty regularly.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!

Pipps.

• Like 3

Welcome, going over to take a look at the lyrics page for you.

MP

Thank you so much :)

Always heard that Mandarin is extremely tough! Anyway....

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself...nice job on it BTW!  :thumb23: 

Tom

It definitely is, but it's been an interesting challenge. One that's made me want to run into a brick wall on innumerable occasions. But interesting. And thank you :D

Liar. You're really good at introductions. :)

I guess I'm better at introductions in this format than in person, then, fortunately!

Haha, I suppose so. If someone introduced itself to me that way in real life, I'd be like, "Oh, my god, stop talking!", haha.

Exactly hahah. Except I'm actually pretty quiet in real life, at least with people I don't know, so I'd never talk that much!

• 1 year later...