Your Ad Could Be Here

I , I'm New Here , Teek .

teek

Hi , I'm new here , just looking around , I write lyrics , then find people to make them into "songs"  although I have made a complete song , using my DAW to put loops together , to make a track , then added my vocals , which I don't care for , much , but they suited the song , a pretty rough rap :-)

looking around to see if anyone is looking for lyrics for a project they may have ?

Hi Teek, welcome to songstuff.  Welcome to the Songstuff world of songwriting.   There are a lot of lyric only members here, looking for someone to put their words to music, so you are not alone.  You may find it helpfull to involve yourself as much as you can in the lyric and song critique forums.  Depending on the genre, you may be fortunate enough to hook up with another member and work on a song together but I think your best chances are going to be found by working hard and expecting it to take some time for relationships to grow before a song does.  I have been fortunate enough to collaborate with a few songwriting members here, and in looking back, I regard the relationship we developed higher than the song we worked on.

So kick back for a while, read up up some forum rules, listen to some songs, add a few posts of your own.  Maybe use a signature that informs people of what you are looking for and what you have to give, but be patient always.

Peace

MP