Your Ad Could Be Here

G'day Everyone

• Noob

I am Loveablemuso, my name is Don. I just joined and it looks like it will be a great place to be.

I have been writing songs for years, (without any success). I am at present doing a song writing course with Pat Pattison. It is great. We are just starting week 4 of a 6 week course, so maybe my songwriting will improve. lol

Great to be here with you all.

ahhhh the Pat Pattison course! I loved it! I still have the weeks assignments on my soundcloud. Hey, my friends like the stuff I did sooooo.... I leave it up.

you will enjoy this site!

all the best

Lisa

welcome to the site don !! look forward to your lyrics , !!

rock on !!

• Noob

Thank you Lisa and Tom. Looking forward to being a part of this site, looks great. Although I can't work out how to put a pic up. lol. I uploaded one but can't get it to show on my profile. If anyone can help it will be appreciated. :)

Hi Don,

When you got to your profile and hit edit the first thing should be change photo. Did that not work?

hmmmm

let me know.

:lol2:

ahhh, i just tested it and it sends me into a viscous cycle. I'm checking on it.

The founder of the site, John is working on it. he already knew about it! LOL

perfect! that'll work. 

see you on the boards!

Hey Don, try uploading a small photo now. I just changed mine. I've been meaning to do that for a while.

Hope you can now have some fun here on Songstuff!
Lisa

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being part of our online community.

Jan

Archived