Your Ad Could Be Here

Engineer/producer/musician In Bethlehem Pa Usa

thehitman

hi, i'm TheHitman. my life revolves around making music. i've been making a living for 17 years as a studio engineer/producer & live sound engineer. i have been a musician for as long as i can remember. my main instruments being drums and 10 string touchguitar (Chapman Stick and Krappy Touchstyle). i also program and sequence music. i pretty much do everything except sing.

i'm not the most internet savy person, but i like to share my knowledge and experience with others. i grow and learn everyday in music and i like to try new things. i get very excited working with talented artists and for me there is no greater satisfaction than listening to any song i had a part of working on and feeling the life of the music speaking through.

i'd like to hear new original music and share some of my own music on this site simply to be a part of the world music community.

thanks for reading and i hope you check out some of the music i post.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff :)

We are always looking for people willing to contribute articles to the site, if interested, just drop me a line and we can discuss it (visit my profile and send me a message :) ). If not, your willingness to help members via posting on our community forums is always appreciated. You'll see we do have a breadth of experience here, and a great community support ethos, but as ever there are always many many many more people asking questions than passing on the fruits of a depth of experience... welcome! :)

thank u jim, john, & jan

the 3 J's

it's always nice to be welcomed into the music community.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff :)

We are always looking for people willing to contribute articles to the site, if interested, just drop me a line and we can discuss it (visit my profile and send me a message :) ). If not, your willingness to help members via posting on our community forums is always appreciated. You'll see we do have a breadth of experience here, and a great community support ethos, but as ever there are always many many many more people asking questions than passing on the fruits of a depth of experience... welcome! :)

i'll hit you up soon john. thx

• Like 1