Your Ad Could Be Here

A Little Introduction by Soul

I already posted this under Rap and Hip Hop lyrics cause I didn't find this "First post" thing until after that.

But I guess there's no harm in posting it again here since I am new member after all so here goes

*Actually, there is! As it states, this section is for introducing yourself, NOT for posting work. Sorry!

Additionally, we ask that members post each work only once. Thanks!

10 hours ago, SoulHuntah said:

Oh alright cheers! Heh I didn't think it'd be so bad but now I know. I'll write up an introduction of myself here later as well and start critiquing other peoples work. Haven't had the chance to do so yet cause I think I'm coming down with the flu or something :( Haven't slept properly yet just randomly woke up now and decided to check on my posts. But yep I'll be back with more stuff and critiquing later. Have an awesome day! (:

Actually I just changed my mind! I feel absolutely terrible and sick but don't think I could fall asleep anymore anyway so I'll try my best to do some critiquing.

Hi and welcome to Songstuff :) hope yer feeling better.

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

Hope you enjoy being on the forums.

Jan

Thank you!

Yeah I'm feeling better thanks for asking (: hope you guys are doing great too.

Yeh I hope I'll have a good time here, seems like a nice community.

I'm kinda new to this forum stuff so it'll take time but should be fine.

All the best

Soul

• 2 weeks later...

And there's more than just the posting and critiques.  Lots of forums, articles, the lounge has a thread that's been going on for years, Song title game, or something to that effect.

It's been nice seeing you around and taking an active role.

MP

Oh alright thanks for letting me know! I'll be sure to check out all the other forums as well.

I've also been enjoying the forums quite a lot. I dig the whole joy of giving thing so I quite like critiquing peoples works and trying to help them and just participating in general. It's been fun and I've also learned a few things here and there. I think I'll be hanging around the forums for quite a while  ^ ^

Soul

Archived