Your Ad Could Be Here

where do you go to get songs produced/who is best price for the money.

Hi I would like to make a thread sharing the good and bad expierences of song production. I have sent off to places and got a good song produced, some have been ok and some were horrible. One place took my money and never gave me a demo, so I want to share that with every one so you won't get ripped off as well. Some are cheaper and some are very expensive. Are the pricey ones really better in quality?

1)Where have you gone that you really liked the finished product?

2) Where have you gone that it was ok, but could be better?

3) Which ones were not worth the money?

4) Which ones were a better price?

5) which ones were pricey but good quality?

6) Where do you get your songs produced?

Do not send songs to River bend song service in TN. I sent them money and never got a demo. he won't answer phone calls or emails. it's a scam!!!!!!!! It appears cheaper than others , but it is a scam!

Please share any more tips on production that you can think of.

Hi Tom,

How are you? Yes stay away from paramount , it's a very generic melody and they do hundreds so it is not very original. Although I used Nashvile Song demo for a song, and it was great. it was well written and produced. I just sent in my lyrics and they gave me a great song for 350. I would recommend them.

This is the song they did for me. I am happy with the production , and would use them again because they are cheaper. The only bad thing was it took 4 months to get the song.

Thank you so much for those other links , I will check them out. Many of them are very pricey, I was looking for ones that were cheaper and good quality. I thought we could share insights to help each other out.

I hope you are doing good, I have not seen you on in a while.

Amy

1)Where have you gone that you really liked the finished product?  I love reveal audio in Georgia, he is a great guy.He does require you have a melody or that you can sing a clear melody. he will not write the melody for you. However he is a good producer and charges by the hour. I got a song done for 225.00. It had several instruments and sounded great. in fact the song is now published, so I would recommend him

I used Nashville song demos and they were good also. They were about 350. They did the above song and I was happy with it.

A lot recommend Sun down sessions but they are very pricey, but incredible work.

2) Where have you gone that it was ok, but could be better? I used pearl snap and he made a decent song for me. There were no change of chords in the chorus and it was hard to tell where the chorus started. It was not bad work, but it was not great. If you need a higher range in your melody, he may not be the right one. I will paste his song so you can see his work.

3) Which ones were not worth the money?:angry2:

4) Which ones were a better price?Nashville song demo and Reveal were the cheapest.

5) which ones were pricey but good quality?

6) Where do you get your songs produced?

n