Your Ad Could Be Here

new board suggestion???

hey guys and girls,

just a heads up i have contacted @Songstuff and requested a new board for rap battles :) exciting yes i know.......

what would you lovely people think about this being added? submit battles,search battles,respond to battles etc.

battles can be different in many ways,lyrics only,recorded,no cursing,max lines and so on,whoever starts the battle determines the rules of the battle and states it before an opponent accepts the challenge.

leaderboards could be made for weekly/monthly/all time scores.

hey i dont know it sounds good in my head haha but maybe thats my inner slim shady ;) 

MUCHLOVE

oh and let me know

Hi, 

Sounds fun. There's a lyric challenge subforum in the Songwriting Discussion forum that might be a place for the battles.  Great suggestion :)

Peggy

3 hours ago, RikGrimesIsDead said:

ahhh thanks,yeah hopefully get it sorted and try out you willing to battle? @Peggy 

I'm "Battle hard and ready" :)

Peggy

Forgot to mention there's a Music Challenges subforum too.

I created the new Rap Battles board as a sub-board of the Songwriting Discussion board:

http://forums.songstuff.com/forum/215-rap-battles/

Have at it!

Archived