Your Ad Could Be Here

3 Date Time Travel Tour

Hey gang

Ok, we have invented a time travel device. We have managed to arrange a dream tour playing anywhere, any when, with anybody.... you could be with the Stones at Altamont, or the Doors on the debut TV performance, Beethoven premiering Moonlight sonata in Vienna, hell even Adam and the Ants performing Stand and Deliver, or Blondie recording Picture this, Lou Reed on the Transformer tour or Van Halen performing Jump, or Nirvana's break through single, Smells Like Teen Spirit.....

You only get 3 actual events. You are just added to the line up......

Who would be on your list? Where? What would you be playing? Why that person at that event, playing that song?

Cheers

John

I've probably got an odd mix.  I've heard that Jeremy Camp sounds pretty good bandless and with just a guitar.  I think I would like a campfire-type setting hearing that.  Not so much an event.  Hey!  add Vince Gill into that, cause I HAVE heard him without his band--his band bus got delayed and he still put on the show and WOW!  That guy is just...an instrument by himself.

And probably Colby Caillat for a little female harmonizing.  I think it would be so fun to just simply ad lib in a small group with the mixing voices.  Pretty cool!