Your Ad Could Be Here

Hey Everyone, 

My name is Mark.  I am new to the forum.  Just seeing what it is all about. 

I recently started working on some new music with my friend Alex.  We call ourselves Paradise of Exiles.  So far we have posted 4 songs, each with pretty different vibes from one another.  We enjoy drawing from different influences and so hopefully that will reflect itself in the variety of music we do.  So far it can all be considered rock but when you drill deeper they are pretty different from one another.  

I write Lyrics and Sing while Alex is the composer and plays all of the instruments at this point.  We would love to hear feedback from people in the community.

We started a YouTube page so feel free to follow as we plan to put new stuff out with a lot of regularity.   The link to the page is here:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDjhswhhApXiy1AOUkhpd_w?view_as=subscriber

I will also post a couple of individual songs to the critique boards to hopefully hear what everyone thinks!

-Mark

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being a member here.

Janeva

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome Mark (and Alex?)

Sounds like you've forged as a songwriting team--great when that happens.  Welcome to SS.

Archived