Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi there, Croatian Singer-Songwriter here

• Noob

Hi, 

Im a singer - songwriter that goes by the name Coolio Jack, i enjoy listening new unknown music so i decided to join this community, plus gives me a chance to represent what i do as well.

My style is minimalistic acoustic, trying to keep it raw and honest yet not too obvious, with some distinctive vocals and melodic tunes.You can hear some demo tapes i've made over the years, its poorly recorded and i'm in the process of recording a studio album, due to be released over the summer if things go well, after i plan to do some touring and promoting it as much as possible. 

I've recently created a facebook page, unfortunately we live in the world where everything is measured by those god damned "likes", and that's the first thing organizers, festivals or whoever looks at when he considers you for some event, and the fact that i've kept my facebook circle of friends rather small and intimate over the years has come to hurt me now. So if anyone likes some of my tunes, would highly appreciate a like on my page. Thanks if you bothered to read, and even more thanks if you actually listened to some. 

https://www.facebook.com/CoolioJack/ 

Cheers guys.

Hi Alen,

We have an active community and hope you like being here. Hope you are able to look around on the boards and contribute a bit.

I love the acoustic style you have and your great voice!

Lisa

Hi

Welcome to Songstuff.

I hope you enjoy being here   :)

Janeva

Archived