Your Ad Could Be Here

Really in need of feedback for my music (be as honest as you can)

Dilon Mordente

• Noob

http://soundcloud.com/dilon-mordente/sets/notamixtape

So I’ve been making music for a while and I barely get views. Since i barely get views, i barely get any feedback. The same people listen to my music and tell me it’s fire. I want opinions from people i don’t know. Am i wack? Am i good? Should i quit ? Let me know.

I’ve been making music for a really long time. I’m not stupid, i work, etc. music is something i do on the side. I do have a dream, and i feel like i have the potential to make it. But i also know it’s a really small chance. Ima still work on my music cause it’s what i like doing. But let me know your opinion :).

Be honest as f*ck, i could take it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Noob

No you are legitimately dope af. How long have you been doing this? Did you have to practice to get where your at rn, or was it just natural. I wouldn't quite, I just think its nearly impossible to get the attention you deserve through the internet. 

You got a dope style

• Noob

There's nothing wrong with your music family, the only explanation I can come up with is the promotion strategies. However, that's a different topic, that's more music business stuff than critiquing stuff.

sidebar: Don't f*ck wit my $ is hot

Edited by Roach Killa
  • Like 1

If you're looking for more views, that has everything to do with how your team promotes your releases and your self-promotion and little to do with talent. Are you putting links to your releases on all your Social Media platforms? Do you have a mail string? Website? Fan page? All of these play vital roles into how many plays your music gets, it doesn't happen overnight. (although I know it might seem that way, it's not.).

Honestly if all that is in order I'd start to try and differentiate yourself from the other Soundcloud rappers.. There's thousands of guys that can put together a verse about how they're gonna take someone's girl and stroke their own ego...

Your Ad Could Be Here

• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $1,040

Important Information

By continuing to use our site you indicate acceptance of our Terms Of Service: Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy: Privacy Policy, our Community Guidelines: Guidelines and our use of Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.