Your Ad Could Be Here

Please Allow Me To Introduce Myself

• Noob

I just recently joined this forum I look forward to learning and sharing. Basically I've played guitar since I was 14. I am 42 yrs young now. When I was 14 I started a band like most kids who love music do. Long story short life got in the way and when I was around 23 yrs old. We split up.. For a few years after Me and my bass player jammed with a few people here and there. But it was never the same like playing with the kids who lived in your hood. 

Long story short here I am with 2 kids of my own. My own successful business and I find myself playing music again.. Amazing with the same bass player and drummer I jammed with when I was 14. I am very excited to be jamming again. I have been filming our jam sessions. We are all rusty.. What's cool is we dedicated every weekend to our music. So we shall see where this leads...

Hey Larry, welcome to Songstuff! Good to have you with us. :)

• Noob

Thanks! Glad to be here.

Archived