Your Ad Could Be Here

Introducing myself

VinceS

• Noob

Hello there!

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Vince Sillen and I am a musician from The Netherlands. I have been playing the guitar for almost 10 years now and I started to write music and lyrics about 6 years ago. Also recently I got more into other instruments like drums and piano so that I could expand my knowledge and so that I get better in creating and writing songs.

Some of my main influences as a writer and musician are Bon Jovi, Toto, Guns ‘n’ Roses, U2 but also more modern artists like Coldplay, James Bay, Nina Nesbitt and The Foo Fighters.

Music is not the only thing that keeps me busy, I am currently following a tourism education because I love traveling. This I would like to combine in the future with making music. If you would like to know more you can always message me 😊

I look forward to collaborate with all of you guys and hopefully we can help each other out and create something amazing together!

Enjoy your day! ^^

Vince Sillen