Your Ad Could Be Here

"Sing" by Travis - Orchestral Cover!

This is so beautiful! I didn't know the song then I listened to it after I listened to your "cover". Your stuff is so much better! Is this one going to be a soundtrack for something?

• Noob
2 hours ago, robertolabruna said:

This is so beautiful! I didn't know the song then I listened to it after I listened to your "cover". Your stuff is so much better! Is this one going to be a soundtrack for something?

Thank you very much!! You're really kind! I've made this cover mainly to promote my music and original soundtracks. I do work with film, tv and videogames but this one was just a test and something I felt like doing! You can check out my work in the same YouTube channel (Sebastian Pugliese OST). Bye!

6 hours ago, s73as said:

Thank you very much!! You're really kind! I've made this cover mainly to promote my music and original soundtracks. I do work with film, tv and videogames but this one was just a test and something I felt like doing! You can check out my work in the same YouTube channel (Sebastian Pugliese OST). Bye!

I will. Making music for soundtracks is one the things I would love to do in this part of my life. :)

Archived