Your Ad Could Be Here

Songs that I have writen for fun and recorded my Home studio

Here are some songs and beats that i have wrote and recorded at home on protools.I  hope that you enjoy them Also if you need any help on putting music to your songs I will be glade to help you out for free. That is what we are here for is to help each other.

Samuel Lambert

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to Songstuff! Nice to have you join us on the boards.  

I use Protools, too. Lots of fun!

:)

Peggy

I love working in protools. How long have you been using it and what all do you play

10 minutes ago, Samuellambertmasteraudio said:

I love working in protools. How long have you been using it and what all do you play

Me too., love it.  Since 2010 or so.  Mostly i engineer and arrange, but i can play keyboards. I write my own lyrics and melodies, but have others do most of the heavy lifting with guitars, bass, vocals, etc. I'm can do some of the backup vocals but... ;)

What about you?

I play guitar, lead, mandolin, keyboards,bass,and the rest I will use different instruments in pro tool. I help others that I work with record there songs. A lot of these are rap beats. Do you have any music on the web?

It OK to be shy.  I would not judge you to hurt you on any work you do. I would only be here to help you. So when every you feel ready I am here for you. The stuff I do is so I can listen back and find where i need to improve.

Did you listen to my songs and what did you think?

35 minutes ago, Samuellambertmasteraudio said:

Do you have any music on the web?

In Rap and Hip Hop board here on SongStuff  

Rhythm Groove2

My New Rhythm Groove

SoundCloud Peggy

4 minutes ago, Samuellambertmasteraudio said:

It OK to be shy.  I would not judge you to hurt you on any work you do. I would only be here to help you. So when every you feel ready I am here for you. The stuff I do is so I can listen back and find where i need to improve.

Did you listen to my songs and what did you think?

I'm a hit me with both barrels :)

Going to listen to your music for sure!!!

Peggy I am new here do you have a link to your SoundCloud Peggy

That is OK

I am lost on this site so its making me slow to reply .

This will take you to Rap and Hip hop board  and

Rhythm Groove2

And

My New Rhythm Groove 

And my SoundCloud acct. 

4 hours ago, Samuellambertmasteraudio said:

Here are some songs and beats that i have wrote and recorded at home on protools.I  hope that you enjoy them Also if you need any help on putting music to your songs I will be glade to help you out for free. That is what we are here for is to help each other.

Samuel Lambert

Enjoyed listening. Lots of good stuff! All you?

• 7 months later...

Nice homebrew! The drumsound is great and the songs gave just gave me inspiration to start an old project. I am going to arrange Johnny Cash songs tonight.

Archived