Your Ad Could Be Here

Spitfire Audio Labs

Hey

Here's some freebies from some London based developers. They intend expanding the range of free plug ins.

spitfire-labs-logo.svg

https://www.spitfireaudio.com/labs/

Go get yours.

Cheers

John

Thanks for posting John.

Tony

No worries Tony. I really sould post up more

Yea you should

Lead by example!! 

Lmao i should talk

• 11 months later...

Those Spitfire freebees are great. I had been using the Strings. I recently bought Albion One. It was half price. It's a great starter program for anyone looking to get into cinematic music.

• 1 year later...
  • Editors

I swear by Spitfire LABS for a lot of kinds of sounds these days. You can pretty much write a song using just LABS with the number of instruments and sounds that they already have, let alone the ones to be released in the future.

They're all just so good! ❤️ Incidentally, the strings on my upcoming single uses a Spitfire LABS sound. Downloaded the BBC Symphony sound, frikkin fire. lol

On 9/15/2020 at 5:29 PM, Mahesh said:

Downloaded the BBC Symphony sound,

Which package? I love them but they aren’t cheap!

• Editors
34 minutes ago, john said:

Which package? I love them but they aren’t cheap!

Spitfire LABS? It's actually free John. And they keep adding new sounds and instruments each month.

And apparently it's gonna continue indefinitely! ❤️ Bless them. 

Edit: oh, maybe you meant the strings. Lemme turn on my laptop and grab a screenshot of it on the Spitfire Audio app. 

They have free and paid packages, including bbc symphony. I thought you had one of their paid packages.

• Editors
11 minutes ago, john said:

They have free and paid packages, including bbc symphony. I thought you had one of their paid packages.

Nope. I don't have their paid sounds. Honestly, I've found no need for it. The LABS plugin itself regularly pushes new instruments that you can load onto. It should already have about 60-80 different instruments including cellos, horns, pianos, synths etc to choose from! :) All with the Spitfirey goodness in its quality.

Spitfire LABS from its inception I believe has been free and has been spawning an infinite series of sounds for producers to use. https://labs.spitfireaudio.com/#category=&search=&new=true

Absolutely, they have some incredible paid products and sounds too. But I was only talking about LABS.

Edit: I just checked on the app on my laptop. You're right, the strings is not the BBC Orchestra. It costs $49. This one is named just "Strings 2"

17 minutes ago, Mahesh said:

Edit: I just checked on the app on my laptop. You're right, the strings is not the BBC Orchestra. It costs $49. This one is named just "Strings 2"

ahhhh!  Strings 2 is good, the BBC is a step above. The BBC but threw me!

Archived