Your Ad Could Be Here

Mahesh - Come Find Me (Official Music Video)

• Editors

I am so excited to share this with you - the first single and music video from my upcoming EP titled "Accept". 

After a year and a half of blood and sweat and sleepless nights with a musician's earning, it was relieving to see the light of today. 

@john - thank you for everything. I started my career here and I shall continue on becoming better as a person and musician because of you. Love ya bud. And thank you all for helping me grow over the years.

This video is filled with symbolism, mind spaces and unforgiving love. It was a wonderful experience spending a week on a private island at one of the most beautiful backwaters in the world at a place called Kasargod in Kerala. 

The single goes live on Google Play Music, Spotify, Apple Music and all other music stores on June 10. And now I prepare work for the second single and the launch of the EP itself in August. :)

• Like 2

• Editors
18 hours ago, Steve Mueske said:

Oh. My. God! Mahesh, this is so many kinds of cool! Wish you much success...

18 hours ago, Just1L said:

I can only second what Steve said. Awesomeness.

14 hours ago, Pahchisme Plaid said:

Whoo! You got the high, the low, the growl and the groove, Mahesh!  

❤️ Thank you so much you guys. Very glad to hear the good reviews. It's an intense song and I wasn't sure how it was going to be received. Appreciate your encouragement and love!

• 1 month later...