Your Ad Could Be Here

Pop rarely innovates

Hey

You should be able to send a Private Message to Donna. Just click on here name to see ger profile, and select "Send a Personal Message".

I'd like to hear some tracks too Prometheus. What's you web address?

There's a link to a couple of tracks on here somewhere... http//www.geocities.com/thetrueprometheus but they are fettered by my dodgy musician ship and drum programming and God Awful singing... I can't put any of the people I work for's stuff on the NET because it would be a breach of the 1988 UK Copyright, Designs and Patents ACT, but there's some of them that wouldn't mind me emailing a song out if you have an email address with a reasonably large storage?

Edited by Prometheus

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah Precioussss, he records himself! Prometheus, how fair is that? You get to hear my novice mixes (when I get MP3'd, that is).

No, you couldn't have PM'd me back then, our computer bit the dust (it's actually in the ICU, bummer, but W-A-S [Winamp-anathema-sit] has been requiemed, of which I shall not soon tire of saying!)

Now I've forgotten HOW to hear these tracks of yours? I only have regular e-mail...AND I have no other files nor addresses since Bessie blew her top. You should send me a PM with your info...if you'd rather we hear your real stuff wiff other bands, maybe at some point clients would let you have some kind of access-link? It would be a portfolio for you and (you could argue if need be) exposure for them.

Doh Bart! The 1988 Act...isn't there some way to work it out?

Edited by Donna

PS! Great, I see the addy now (2 posts ago). You're a trooper (I can't wait to post my little demo's - LOVE wrong notes (mine), love all that stuff).

I'll ask the Husband-that-be if our storage is ample.

Hold that PM, Prometheus.

Roger That... You can get back to me on this one...