Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi Peoples

Hi my name is Scott, Ive been playing guitar for 24 years, drums 20 and other various instruments. Right now Im trying to get my mixing and mastering skills to a point it sounds like a real album.  I play a variety of genres but a metal head at heart.  Up for collabs and just hearing what everyone else has done.  Maybe pick up some pointers your never to old to learn

cool man this is what its all about right? :)

Hi ehgore,

Welcome to SongStuff!!  Great to have you join the community. Sounds like you've had fun with music over the years and more to come. Lots of folks working on recording, mixing and mastering skills around here.

See you around the boards. :)

Hi Scott! 

Welcome me to the Songstuff family! Great to have you with us!

Dont neglect setting up your site, marketing and PR, release schedule, Street Team... etc. You will need all, and more besides, if your musical hard work is not to be wasted. If you need it in 6 months you should be working on it now.

Luckily, you’ve come to the right place :)

Cheers

John

Archived