Your Ad Could Be Here

Hi from Tokyo!

Michan

Hello everybody!

Here a music lover based in Tokyo. I like music since always but it was just after moving to Japan in May 2017 that I started taking the music in a more serious way. 

I always liked to sing, so when I got in Japan I started joining jam sessions with some friends, and we used to meet up and cover songs (duable with piano and cello). I had so much fun playing with them, and I started to feel more and more interested in writting originals (since I was a child I've been loving to read and write poetry, and I developed a strong and natural sense for rythm and rhyme, and I have also many things I would like to transmit to others). 

One of my music buddies went back to his country, and the "jam session band" broke up, but I found new great friends to play with, now more rockish/power pop stuff, and I'm so badly willing to get better and share with others the joy of making music and listening to it. I even started singing lessons, and managed to start recording and mixing in Ableton Live!

I'm open to interact with all of you and learn the most. Also, if someone is interested in collaborating with non-professional lyricist, please, don't hesitate in giving me a try, since what I really, really, REALLY love to do is writting a story valuable and worth it to be transmitted and that sounds nice. I would love to work over demos for writting melody and lyrics, or work with people willing to make something from total scratch. I can write in English and Spanish. I'm always looking forward opportunities for training, receiving constructive critics and having fun!

See you around! Thanks for reading! :)

P.D. Sorry if there's any typo, writting from bed in a cellphone with a broken screen... 

• Like 1

Thank you Lisa!

More happy I am to have found you! This site looks amazing!

Yeah, the broken screen is annoying, but changing it is even worse. I will have a look, and I will contact you if required, but still I have to figure out what kind of things I will be able to learn with you all!

• Like 1

Thanks so much Peggy and John for your welcome! I had a look already in the areas you told me. I just have the problem that when I write lyrics it's only melody with lyrics, not final songs, because the only thing I can really play is drums. It's OK to show only that? I guess I will eventually upload some from the band, but I need more help before they pass through them ^^

Best!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Michan said:

It's OK to show only that?

Sure it's ok :) if you'd like to work through something and get others to take at look and review lyric or melody and lyric, whatever your looking for. Just make a note in your topic of what you are looking for in review, and/or use the tags when setting up your topic. Don't forget to set your critique type in your profile.

Peggy