Your Ad Could Be Here

BlingBlingBling

Hi

Thanks to Peggy for inviting me here

to be honest i am out of my comfort zone with Rap & HipHop 

i really like the style but i have never really had a serious try at composing this style

Anyway this is the nearest i could think of with a song i did

It has a sub bass so it was quite muddy so i tried to add a bit of Sparkle !!

here goes , any advice & critic is welcome ... rip it apart !!!!!

<iframe src="https://audiomack.com/embed/song/subvibe/blingblingbling?background=1" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="252" scrollbars="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

https://audiomack.com/song/subvibe/blingblingbling

thanks

Unfortunately we don’t have code for autoembedding audiomack. I will look and see if it is easy enough to add :)

Otherwise, yep, not quite hip hop, but still a good song with loads of potential and I enjoyed listening. As to hip hop, it isn’t all that far away and could very easily be worth exploring for you.

Thanks John

i have had some problems with the code from Audiomack but whats very strange

the very first post i did a song called Dont Care seemed to be OK   I tried editing it a few

times but couldn't get it working

BTW i listened to one of your songs & the quality & arrangement is amazing

i can see you have gone through the professional route when i read your BIO

as they say there is no short cut to experience !!! 

The forums don’t allow any code embedding because it is too easy for hackers to exploit. Instead the system detects urls like soundcloud, YouTube, vimeo, Spotify, ant provides the appropriate authentic embedding code on the fly. At the moment that system does not support audiomack.

If you can send me intact code I can try and add a custom version that then detects audiomack urls and does the embedding.  To send it you might need to email me a txt file or pdf. Point is we can try and make it easier for you to share :)

Hi Subvibe,

Nice to have you join club, some good stuff to be coming.

I think you have a fun poppy hip-hop vibe to BlingBlingBling. Very catchy. Vocals sound good.  There's a couple of areas where I can't quite make out the lyrics but the tonal quality almost covers for it. :) it would be cool if you could post the lyric up too.

Archived