Your Ad Could Be Here

Allow myself to introduce myself...

I am a song writer who has been writing for years in my basement but is not really pursuing getting my music out to artists who are much more talented than me.  I have no desire to be famous or to be a performer.  I simply want to create for others and hopefully one day support myself writing.

• Like 2

Hi Philip!

Welcome to Songstuff!  I've been checking your songs, in general they sound very nice!

So, you are aiming for producing demos for another bands? Is that what you want? Have you ever produced something for another people?

This is a great place to improve your work and get more insights in the workflow of the music industry! I hope you can enjoy the site, learn a lot, and make great contacts!

If you have any question let us know!

See you around!!

I like writing songs! So, if you have any track or something you would like to check up, I can try to do something over it. If not, we can always think about starting projects from scratch! If you would like to establish collaborations with another writers, you are very welcome to post your idea for collaboration in our Collaboration Requests board.

I am a bit busy now with a couple of collaborations, and I will be on holidays soon and I don't know how will my spare time for songs be! Anyways, just let me know, and there's always a way to get some time!!  :)

I am open to starting from scratch when you have time.  I am working on a song called Holding The Sea which is about a man who craves this woman who comes and goes like the tide.  I have some lyrics in progress and an idea of the music but I haven't been able to get it to mesh.  I would love to write with you when you have some time.  

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi Philip, looks like you'll be a good fit on this site. I have learned so much from collaborating. I went to a songwriting workshop where the presenter mentioned that collaborating gives you the advantage of both (or more) writers contacts. I too am enjoying your lyrics and songs that you have posted. I'm looking forward to more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, john said:

Hey Philip, welcome to the Songstuff family! It would seem like an achievable goal too, Do you currently have much of a fanbase? What do you do to build your fanbase?

No fan base.  I don't play out.  I have just posted my music on soundcloud and facebook through the years but nothing outside of that.  I am working with a song plugger in Nashville right now trying to get a song placed with someone.  Thanks for the welcome!

Well we should be able to help. Join the marketing and promotion club. It’s been quiet in there so far, but we’re just starting on a push, but more importantly there should be several members going through very similar issues with very similar aims... and one of the key differences in successful indie promotion is collaboration and co-op relationships. :)

• Like 1