Your Ad Could Be Here

Bio

• Noob

Hello my name is Hasani McLean-Davis and I am a singer/songwriter in Los Angeles!  First off I'll tell you a little about myself to let you get a better feel of who I am and what my goals are as an artist! I've been singing all my life because of my family's musical background, I knew music was going to be a part of my life I just had to wait until I was actually ready to pursue it as a career. Singing has always been my true passion and what has always been in my heart and made me happiest. Where I really first started singing was in church growing up, and really discovering myself as a vocalist! I have been fortunate enough to grow up singing with some of the best vocalists  in the world such as world renown vocal coach Stevie Mackey ( coach of Jennifer Lopez&Selena Gomez) as well as Grammy award winning singer Alvin Chea from the group Take 6. I have also been featured on the Voice on Snapchat, seen by all four coaches including multi Grammy winning artist Alicia Keys!  As of right now I am a solo artist that sings and song writes my own material. My main goals are to one day be an artist that sings, produces and writes my own content. Some of my modern day inspirations are musicians like Alessia Cara, Shawn Mendes and Tori Kelly! Reason being is because I love what they stand for and how they still set the standard for people who want to be true artists and inspire the world with their gift, not like some musicians who are just in it for the fame and money and talk about nothing.

• Like 1

Hasani, great intro! You've found a great group of people here. We love the business as much as you!

I see you've posted your social media sites and I can't wait to check them out. As you poke around the site be sure and add your SM sites to the clubs and boards that call for them. We can all help each other!
See you on the boards!
Lisa

• 4 months later...

hi Hasani,

Welcome, and nice intro. You will do best here if you help us by filling in a bit more of your profile, what you do, lyricist/singer songwriter/musician/composer/etc., your musical influences, etc. Then comment on other's works, and then post some of your own. Share. That  way all of us get to know each other better.