Your Ad Could Be Here

Song writing scams

• Noob

Has anyone heard of Nashville song service? Are they legit or just another demo  service trying to get you to have a vanity  demo made?If anyone here knows  of song writing scam sites  please post them here so  other songwriters don'i fall prey. Thanks

5 hours ago, Paul B said:

Has anyone heard of Nashville song service? Are they legit or just another demo  service trying to get you to have a vanity  demo made?If anyone here knows  of song writing scam sites  please post them here so  other songwriters don'i fall prey. Thanks

I Sent 3 in to them. they sent me replies on 2 of them with comments from their staff saying how great they were and offering their demo services. I declined and sent in 3 more. I haven't heard from them since. That tells me something...

yes   i   have      used    them must   have   done   at   least   6   songs   with  them        4  were  country  songs     one   was  more budy   holly   style   and  one  was  more spannish  type    they   did  do  them   all  with   country  style        what  people  have  got  to  realise  is    if  you  have   composed  a  song    and   can   give  them  a  rough  copy   of   lyrics    chords   and   melodys        and    in  my  case   a  bad   singer    but  give  a  recording  of  the  phrasing of  lyrics  the  recording   you  get   back   is   of  a  quite   high   standard     i   have  tried   to  get singers  interested  on  songstuff  for   singing   a song    for  the  hitsongchallenge      not   one  person   interested  even  in auditioning

On 2/28/2020 at 10:49 PM, James Anderson said:

not   one  person   interested  even  in auditioning

Wow that’s a pity James.

I  am   looking  on   the  bright   side    john    when    i  do   get   a  singer that  is   good    by  the  time   i   teach  the  singer  how   I   want  the  song    sung     The   A  TEAM    will   deliver   a   hitsong😉

6 hours ago, James Anderson said:

I  am   looking  on   the  bright   side    john    when    i  do   get   a  singer that  is   good    by  the  time   i   teach  the  singer  how   I   want  the  song    sung     The   A  TEAM    will   deliver   a   hitsong😉

I probably would have had go but no way to record anything decent where I am now.

Good luck.

Archived